Warming up at last. The night before last it got down to 26F.
Made real good progress on my rewrites yesterday–now in the middle of page 50/234. Also published my review of Cover Up (Toronto Tales #2) by K.C. Burn. It was a good story, but I would have liked to see a bit more about Toronto referenced–place names and street names, etc.
Oh, and I forgot to mention some good news. Both “Two Irish Lads” and “Nor All Thy Tears” are on Old Line Publishing’s top ten list for 2012 (e-books).
Top Ten eBooks for 2012
1) The Youngest Mountain Man, by Gary Kelley
2) Something Unseen, by Stephen Hill
3) Diary of a Part-Time Monk, by J. Wilson
4) Revolutionary Rose: Boston Tea to Boston Free, by Evelyn W. Kruger
5) Two Irish Lads, by Gerry Burnie (Maple Creek Media)
6) The Trust, by Sean Keefer
7) Nor All Thy Tears: Journey to Big Sky, by Gerry Burnie (Maple Creek Media)
8) The Broken Road, by Michelle Smith (Maple Creek Media)
9) Path of Shadows, by Michelle Smith (Maple Creek Media)
10) His Salvation, by Michelle Bellon
Considering the “Two Lads” was published in 2008, they certainly do have the luck of the Irish with them!
That’s about all the news for today. Check back later.