It is forecast to stay this way until Saturday and then drop off to 63F, daytime temp. Just a reminder that all good things come to an end.
I still have not seen the galley proofs of COA, so if they do not arrive today I will have to put some pressure on my publisher. The Christmas market is now.
In the meantime, I reached page 45/115 on the second part, so I could be finished with the first draft by Christmas. There are some areas that will need work, but I should be ready in lots of time for a March 2017 release.
Since there is no news apart from eating, sleeping, and writing, I thought you might like to share my view from the workstation out the front window.